Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

ProTechshopnl

This app is exactly what i was looking for. It let's me translate every block. And works with the app: Layouthub.

Shades Tech

I really like this app, comparing with other translation app, for me this is the best, in the free package you can get enough features

WaterVolt

Love it! it is free and powerful! Love it so much! Do not now what to write any more.................

illis.shop

Easy to use and variety of languages to help translate your shop for all customers around the world.

Chantal Bernsau

Hasta el momento me ha funcionado super bien. Me gusta mucho la apariencia del desplegable en mi página web

Beluga Kids

Absolutly the greatest translation app! Easy to use, includes many options and that also in the Free Plan.

Ostro gourmet

This app it's really easy to use and the customer service is great. They answered me super fast and solved my problem easily!! 5* well deserved.

Mac Ride Japan

I have used this app on 2 of our stores - primarily using the manual translation function. It makes sense for our business that it is free. Plus the support team, Emma especially, have been so helpful in getting us set up.

Audrey and Vivien

Very easy to use! The support team is super fast with their response and fixes! Highly recommend the app!

Cupsz

Easy to use, easy to manage! The developers provide a great service and fast response and think along with you to fix any problems.