Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 25, 2020

The support team was really helpful and quick in fixing an HTML formatting issue I had. Thank you! This product works well.

Ediciones Marea
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 24, 2020

Great app! Incredibly helpful and quick customer support! Thank you very much for your help, highly appreciated! Highly recommended!

Everclean
Hungary
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited December 14, 2020

Nice. but want these features: 1. More efficient manual translation (popup disrupts flow)
2. auto-translate puts & when & is used in product text when autotranslating

Famme
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 22, 2020

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

gorgeous
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 21, 2020

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........

BizRendevous
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 21, 2020

Pro, so far so good, seamless operation! From the first glance everything can be set up intuitively!

Sneaker Market
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited November 19, 2020

I just downloaded the app to test it . First approach looks easy and it integrates perfectly with my theme without extra coding . Will evaluate further and come back to rate it .
I am updating my comment . Customer help desk is super fast and efficient , easy and intuitive to use and the real cherry on the cake is that it allows you to sent customer notifications in different languages based on the language selector of your theme without needing to mess-up with the notification templates . very happy withe the app.
I confirm again . really satisfied with the team help and support .

33 Rue Majorelle
Morocco
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 19, 2020

Awesome, just wish the free version could do more translations per month. Other than that it is a good app, though could be more thorough and be more accurate on certain words in other languages.

Flexpress
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 18, 2020

so far it's great and compatible with lots of themes! also super intuitive platform got me up and running within minutes. thanks so much!!

Aequus Eye Care
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
September 17, 2020

Easy to use with precise translation. Took a few minutes to get my 90 product descriptions done. Free plan available

Red Misaka