Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bauled Shop

Location Albania

The team made great work by creating a dedicated language sector in my theme header. Even the theme isn't listed before on the list supported. Thanks a lot! Also, the translating app looks pretty nice!!!

CycleRoads

Location Spain

The app is working perfectly. Also i asked from some help to the technical service and they reply me very quickly and help me really good. I recommend it 100%

The Last Mug

Location France

Very useful and complete app giving me the ability to customize the translations which is exactly what i was looking for. Furthermore the support is very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend !

Quality over Quantity CBD

Time spent using app 8 minutes

im very fortunate to have found this tool, as i have needed it for almost 7 months now! moving forward, i know my customers will appreciate it very much!

Griamond

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app, made my life so much easier! Easy to use for beginners, translation done so quickly! thanks!

SunriseWish

Time spent using app About 1 month

Me ha gustado mucho está aplicación tienen un servicio al cliente muy rápido y efectivo, además de que es muy fácil de manejar en las traducciones

Bunnicuts

Location France

This app is great! Choosing between manual and automatic translation is great, and the support is very helpful and responsive.

Canoa US

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing tool. I was able to translate my website in just a few hours without any programming background. Thank TMS!

Maresse

Location Japan

I used the free version of this app to translate my store. I asked the support team for help to put the language selector in my header since I couldn't do it with my theme. Support was helpful and quick and found a solution for me! I also like the manual translations option. I recommend this app.

Beauty Birdnest 丽人燕窝

Location Malaysia

The app is easy to use even in the free version, and the support team is highly responsive. Recommended.