Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Roche Monet

Thanks to developers, this app is quite easy to install. I have been looking language and currency switcher in one app and with one button only, which would have a reasonable price. This app has a beautiful design, as well. To be frank, I have not tested in it in real-life, I have not asked my shop's customers about their experience, but when I will I will edit my review. I hope my customers will be satisfied, so will I.

Kovu Vegan Bags

We used the app to translate our store in 3 languages and we are very happy with it! The interface is clear and easy to use and support is great.

Harem Jewelry

Followed the youTube tutorial and in seconds I had a complete translation of the complete website with the AI function. Bad translations I could easily edit manually.

Catching Your Dream

I used this app for translation and found out I can also use it for multi currency and let me tell you this is the easiest and most straight forward app, with great support as well! They responded within hours and followed up to make sure my issue is solved. Highly recommended!

SUNSHINE MILANO

AWESOME APP, AMAZING STAFF SUPPORT
I highly recommend this app: it's smart, fast and it adapts to every needs.

Pop Fidget Official Store

This Translation APP is really great. The great thing is also you can easily access everything to translate it. The selector works also very well. Thanks.

1SANSOME

Currently this app is the only one that could modify the currency format on checkout page. Also, it is able to checkout with the currency selected.

Alchemist of Eden

This app is excellent. The AI translations are really good (we used French, German and Spanish) and if you want to change anything it's really easy to go in and alter it. There is a word search which is really helpful so that you don't have to trawl through all the pages. Also, really happy that it's going to improve SEO. The support team are responsive and helpful if you have questions. Definitely recommend this.

Vase-Online

Exactly what I needed. Easy to handle and a nice overlay. Only the Metadata won't be saved for 100% manually, but could be my App for Metadata, or something else.

Arfan Furniture Trading

Very easy and helpful. I hope this adds the customer centric view I am intending. I would recommend this to all.