Translate My Store ‑ Hextom

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps, Multi currency & languages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

10concepts

Location Bahrain

I’m still experimenting this app, will review again later, but looks great so far, thanks for the effort

Petit dépanneur

The app is easy to use and very comprehensif. The support staff added my theme within 24 hours. Great service!!

MarySmithStars

Location Italy

It does exactly what I needed, customer care promptly helped me solve installation problems with my theme. Fantastic

Wild Textiles

Location Portugal

Great app to help translating, does what it claims, and the support team is happy and helpful when needed

Bauled Shop

Location Albania

The team made great work by creating a dedicated language sector in my theme header. Even the theme isn't listed before on the list supported. Thanks a lot! Also, the translating app looks pretty nice!!!

CycleRoads

Location Spain

The app is working perfectly. Also i asked from some help to the technical service and they reply me very quickly and help me really good. I recommend it 100%

The Last Mug

Location France

Very useful and complete app giving me the ability to customize the translations which is exactly what i was looking for. Furthermore the support is very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend !

Quality over Quantity CBD

Time spent using app 8 minutes

im very fortunate to have found this tool, as i have needed it for almost 7 months now! moving forward, i know my customers will appreciate it very much!

Griamond

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app, made my life so much easier! Easy to use for beginners, translation done so quickly! thanks!

SunriseWish

Time spent using app About 1 month

Me ha gustado mucho está aplicación tienen un servicio al cliente muy rápido y efectivo, además de que es muy fácil de manejar en las traducciones