Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Minh Ha Bedding

Try to useing it now, very good apps, very easy layout and much beginner friendly than order apps. Hope it don't bug.

LIONESS Eyelashes

An app like this is a gold mine for any business. With features such as AI/auto translate you really can't lose.

Call of Hoodie

I used this app with free Plan, it is fantastic AI translation is perfect. It would be nice to have Sync page in the menu on the left
I recommend it

Ærø Soap Company

Finally an App that does what I need: detect ALL fields so I can translate them manually for free...

Japanication

The support team is reasonable. I think this app is the top 1 of those free app! Especially you would like to use the language selector function.

Abbinandi

Been using it since the very beginning. Don't look any further. Definitely the app you need for a multilanguage shop.

Zannetti Accessories

Support was fast and effective. App very well made and easy to use, even the free version. excellent

Velia Sierra Design

The app is very easy to use and allows you to translate in multiple languages. Our online store has been running with it for a little longer than a year and we haven't had any big issues. We recently changed to a new theme and Fabio was very helpful in making the transition with the Theme Migration feature.

E&S Rasage

I was very satisfied with the application, easy to use and quite complete. the proposed prices are correct in relation to the services.

Swallowville

I had some questions and Emma was very quick to respond and offered helpful advice right away. The customer service is great.