Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Cupsz

Easy to use, easy to manage! The developers provide a great service and fast response and think along with you to fix any problems.

Arsinoe

I liked this app so much. It helps me a lot by publishing multiple languages for my online shop. The free version can do almost everything for you. I highly recommend it for beginners and people who have a limited budget and just started their own small business.

Vivendo Livre

I really like this App, it’s free and very easy to use!
Anyway, You can always ask to Hextom Team and they will instantly help you.
Very very satisfied:) - Particual thanks to Emma:D

Northprana

Best app that I have found for translations so far. Fair prices, easy to use and great support team. Take a short time to go through the instruction videos before you start using it.
I think that other apps have so many extra features that may look appealing, but may not be practical and just cause confusion. Totally recommend!

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

Free is a good move for any store to provide a basic service. However, Google and building to scale requires the power contained in this AI driven application. Just load the app and approach the dashboard and basic instructions. The intuitive nature of this tool becomes clear.

Bikerest

I chose this app because it uses the Shopify Native Translation. It works perfectly and the support team is very helpful and kind.

Earl Orange

Very good app and great support team! The app is easy to use and works quite well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who look for a translation app.

lemus-home

Intuitive app for translating your store and complying with SEO guidelines. Very kind and helpful support!

Deborahs Creative Design Nz

that was easy to do, a lot more fun doing this one, as I really do struggle wirth some of the apps, Thanks you made my life so much better

Fancy-work

Very easy to use. Even the free plan is useful enough. But I think I will need to use the import-export function. Customer service was great. I will continue to use this app. Thank you.