Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Nakamura Glass studio&shop

使いやすい!英語がわからなくても、サイトから情報をひろったらできました。使い方を書いてくれている方は、NOTEの瞑想王子@懐かしい未来を半歩先にいきるさんです。探してみてください!わかりやすい説明をかいてくれています。

BRUNO PREMI

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL, GREAT ASSISTANCE +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Curated

The app works well and the app support even better. Got my problem fixed in less than a day and got very fast replies.

Gregscarf

The installation of the app was very easy. I used partly automatic translation for the store and that was very fine, just had to correct some words.
For the product description I preferred to use the manual translation. There I had some difficulty in the beginning how to do it and the support team helped me out very quickly. There was an issue too with the formatting of the text and again, the team explained me how to do it.
It´s my first experience with a translation app and I like this app and surely recommend it. The support is quick, friendly and efficient.

Lumo-X

Really fast and easy to use, solve my pain in the neck. Take only 2 minutes to understand how to use this tool

Pawmerang Pet Store

The team is great and they help and respond within 24hours! I had a special request which was satisfied extremely fast! Thank you

Mazzola

Great App with amazing customer service!! I had a question and they answered it immediately. Definitely would recommend

Boutique Le Caféier

Good and user friendly... perfect! I recommend without hesitation. Works very well and no problems.

Planeta B

I used this app to help my online store customers on translating while they are navigating. Hope it can be helpful.