Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate your store, increase sales in global market

All American Ale Works®

The app asked for a review before the installation was complete. Unable to know if the app is any good. Installation is not as simple as would be expected, but it is free, so you get what you pay for.

PlantyEco

Wasted time translating 2000 words with this app only to find out it’s not compatible with pages built with PageFLy editor.

What’s more, I have to pay to export the manual translations I did.

Plain ridiculous.

KOOMPLIMENTS

Of all the opinions that I have been able to provide about applications, this is going to be the first about the poor Customer Service...

I explain to him that I have some "hreflang" and canonical errors that I can't solve, I show him a screenshot ... and the person from Hextom just tells me, I literally quote her message:

"I believe this should be removed. The canonical is not needed if you have reflang"

And it is over! nor how I do it, nor that they are going to do it ... the minimum effort and the worst thing is that she says "I believe is ..."
sorry? tell me something that you are sure of! that for that you are the technical support of the application!

That only prolongs the messages because I will have to respond: "and how do I delete it?" Can you confirm with someone on your team that this is really what needs to be removed and how?

We have already done many manual translations and wanted to know if it worked well before to update the payment plan, but the truth ... I do not know what to do.

Finnland MAWA

Payed for the prodcuts, but there isn´t any translation. Payed for nothing. Don´t know why there are good reviews. DE to Finnish

March 25, 2020

Hi, your website is password protected, so we can not see the translation results. We have sent emails to learn more about the potential issue you have experienced, but have not received reply yet. Can you please check the inbox when you get a moment?

The Rugged Beard Company

I have installed this app and tried it but it didn't work. The tasks did not run for me. So I will have to try something else.