Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

DOPE SPEAKERS

A rendu l'action ajout au panier impossible lorsque la langue traduite était sélectionnée... Super de payer de la publicité et de ne pas pouvoir vendre à cause d'une app

DaveKing Clothing

This app makes it difficult to know how much the cost will be to translate my entire store. It has left me with a store which is translated just a little bit and now i'm held to ransom for anywhere between $300 and $900 usd to complete the translation, or leave it as it is with a partially translated store, why would an app even provide a partial translation? For all my multi lingual clients who would not need a translation anyway? Definitely more honest providers out there, which I will be using in the future. Also, support less than supportive when I was trying to discuss removal of their code from my store. Avoid.

Spelta Milano

ASSISTANCE IS SIMPLY INDECENT. I wrote the first time 2 weeks ago because I have very annoying problem with translation of shop policy pages (the app translate only half of the text despite refresh). They answer me to send them the link of the page in order to fix my problem (and I did it) and then they disappeared. I wrote several emails replying to the agent who first contact me, but they didn't manage to solve the issue. They simply replied to my review here below and with another useless email by saying they didn't receive any email and to "check my inbox" (maybe their staff should check the inbox!). I replied again with 2 emails and no answer. No other contacts, no phone number, no address... just a FAQ page (useless as the assistance service!). I would have left a detailed review on the use of the app with a higher rating, but this very bad assistance service is inacceptable. For Hextom: Please, don't reply again with useless sentence like "check the inbox" or "we didn't receive emails", we need your assistance to solve problems and give a good service not to receive "something to be said".

February 12, 2021

Hi, we have replied the email 3 days ago, but did not receive any response from you. We have already sent another email, and waiting for you response. Can you please check your email inbox or junk folder?

Napoli Caffé

Not a bad app, but the support is not-existent. I wrote an email one week ago, and I am still waiting. I am removing my subscription

All American Ale Works®

The app asked for a review before the installation was complete. Unable to know if the app is any good. Installation is not as simple as would be expected, but it is free, so you get what you pay for.

PlantyEco

Wasted time translating 2000 words with this app only to find out it’s not compatible with pages built with PageFLy editor.

What’s more, I have to pay to export the manual translations I did.

Plain ridiculous.

KOOMPLIMENTS

Of all the opinions that I have been able to provide about applications, this is going to be the first about the poor Customer Service...

I explain to him that I have some "hreflang" and canonical errors that I can't solve, I show him a screenshot ... and the person from Hextom just tells me, I literally quote her message:

"I believe this should be removed. The canonical is not needed if you have reflang"

And it is over! nor how I do it, nor that they are going to do it ... the minimum effort and the worst thing is that she says "I believe is ..."
sorry? tell me something that you are sure of! that for that you are the technical support of the application!

That only prolongs the messages because I will have to respond: "and how do I delete it?" Can you confirm with someone on your team that this is really what needs to be removed and how?

We have already done many manual translations and wanted to know if it worked well before to update the payment plan, but the truth ... I do not know what to do.

Finnland MAWA

Payed for the prodcuts, but there isn´t any translation. Payed for nothing. Don´t know why there are good reviews. DE to Finnish

March 25, 2020

Hi, your website is password protected, so we can not see the translation results. We have sent emails to learn more about the potential issue you have experienced, but have not received reply yet. Can you please check the inbox when you get a moment?

The Rugged Beard Company

I have installed this app and tried it but it didn't work. The tasks did not run for me. So I will have to try something else.