Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jewelatto

Location Ukraine

At a first glance the app looks really good.
But when you starts use it... than all falls down
I can't use the features I want and disable what I do not want to use.
If I want to choose currency selector from another app and use this one only for translation... nobody cares. You MUST use currency feature, you MUST use markets and regions feature

Diamond Smile Europe

Location Germany

There are just better options out there, the app is not easy to use, to be honest one of the most difficult to use apps I have been using since years now. And they don't have a live chat function which is standard for most apps and also your competition. This is not the cheapest option and the service is just bad compared to other apps, answering every now and then to an email is just not enough to perform good long term on Shopify. I am sorry to tell you, but you are one of the few apps I am really disappointed about.

My Fashion Fever

This app trying to withdraw money from me even though I canceled my subscription. I don't use your app please remove your payment from my bill.

March 5, 2022

Please be assured that there will not be any further charges after you unsubscribe from a paid plan. The charge occurred because you signed up on the paid plan. We have tried to contact you by email a few times to review the charges with you. If you did not receive our emails, please check your spam folder and contact us.

3DTech.Pro

Well. First of all, I am not that person who likes to leave a negative review as I do not like to get one! Also, I am not an laier. Also, I understand that mostly ignorant people leave negative feedback as they are simply way too stupid to use something. Not always, I see smart people leave negative feedback too. Read my one and decide for yourself! The only positive thing about the app is that they answer you. Well, not on time always, but they do. After that, I cannot tell any positive things about the app. FREE of course. But really? Hmm... not really. If you are smart enough, you will realise that soon, the free version gives you a hard time using it. It has a manual translator section, which would be great. But it is not. It is almost unusable. Why? Because it doesn't work really well. To keep the original formatting of the text you have been created on the site through with the manual translator, well, it is impossible. That would be somehow OK but it is playing with you if you try the HTML code and correct the app mistakes. It is impossible also. I lost a lot of time with the manual translator already. And that is enough. You just simply cannot use it, as it doesn't serve it purpose. The app is very basic and I can say it is not even worth the name "Beta version" But do not think that the paid version is better! They use google sources, and well, as a multilingual person like me almost 3-4 languages I am speaking, I can tell you, the translator is as good as google. And all we know is that it is far away from good. I understand it, that is OK. The biggest issue here, you won't realise that you will be overcharged for 500% at least. Why?
Their system is translating the HTML code too and it counts the same way as any other word!!! Disgusting way from develeopers to play with people in this way. Because you pay for words in the paid version. I have spent enough time with this app, and I just cannot recommend it all. Well, if you have enough money, OK do it... use it. However, if you are not the enemy of your time and money.... just leave it.
I think my review is true and honest. I never want perfection from anything as this is not exist. However, this is a very low-level product. I am so sorry, but the developer should have more care! Especially if they asking money for it!

Callisto Jewellery™

Tired of this app and their extremely slow support, if i had the time to translate my store with another app i would do it in a blink. I have to fix everything myself with this app, however their HTML editor is total garbage, can't even paste the HTML code by one of my products into it, formatting is off, filled with errors and bugs, there's a lot of guess work too, as to which products you are translating good luck, this app surely cost me a lot of time and headache :)

Métier doré

It's not even one star, but more like -5 stars. I found and installed this app last week. App stopped after 1000 free words telling me to buy more. It's OK, but the description says that you can have 20000 as a first time user bonus. I asked support to fix this, but got an answer that I already used app a year ago which is not true. I opened my store in March 2021. When asked to show me the log of me using their app a year ago, but got no answer. So, it's just another false offer. Sad. They could easily got me to pay monthly subscription. Skip this app!

Motoriker Services

App leaves some JavaScript in you Page after uninstalling. This is not just bad development practive is just crap

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We have reached out to you by email and we have not heard back from you. We also checked your website and there is not any leftover code from our App.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know if there's anything else we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

DOPE SPEAKERS

A rendu l'action ajout au panier impossible lorsque la langue traduite était sélectionnée... Super de payer de la publicité et de ne pas pouvoir vendre à cause d'une app

DaveKing Clothing

This app makes it difficult to know how much the cost will be to translate my entire store. It has left me with a store which is translated just a little bit and now i'm held to ransom for anywhere between $300 and $900 usd to complete the translation, or leave it as it is with a partially translated store, why would an app even provide a partial translation? For all my multi lingual clients who would not need a translation anyway? Definitely more honest providers out there, which I will be using in the future. Also, support less than supportive when I was trying to discuss removal of their code from my store. Avoid.

Spelta Milano

ASSISTANCE IS SIMPLY INDECENT. I wrote the first time 2 weeks ago because I have very annoying problem with translation of shop policy pages (the app translate only half of the text despite refresh). They answer me to send them the link of the page in order to fix my problem (and I did it) and then they disappeared. I wrote several emails replying to the agent who first contact me, but they didn't manage to solve the issue. They simply replied to my review here below and with another useless email by saying they didn't receive any email and to "check my inbox" (maybe their staff should check the inbox!). I replied again with 2 emails and no answer. No other contacts, no phone number, no address... just a FAQ page (useless as the assistance service!). I would have left a detailed review on the use of the app with a higher rating, but this very bad assistance service is inacceptable. For Hextom: Please, don't reply again with useless sentence like "check the inbox" or "we didn't receive emails", we need your assistance to solve problems and give a good service not to receive "something to be said".

February 12, 2021

Hi, we have replied the email 3 days ago, but did not receive any response from you. We have already sent another email, and waiting for you response. Can you please check your email inbox or junk folder?

Previous 1