Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

PetProductDelivery.com

I like the idea of this app, but it is not user friendly. I was able to add a drop down bar to my site for the languages, but, so far nothing has been translated. The tutorial videos are hard to see and can not be expanded to fit to screen. I will update this review if anything changes. After half an hour of fiddling with this I should have more than a drop down bar published on my site.

Mercatbio

- Bidirectional translation: I would like to be able to translate from/to any of the available languages.
- Bad UI, the "all" vs "not translated" doesn't make any sense. This must be improved.
- When manually translating, it is required to save each translation. It would be nice to have a "save all" translations.
- Manual translation pagination is way too short. It would be nice to have a longer list of elements.
- [SOLVED] To be able to write down the name of the language: In my case, the name is wrong, and the only solution was to hide the label.

MASKS FOR BELGIUM

App is pretty good. But missing a WYSIWYG editor, or a visual editor makes it very hard for non-technical staff to update translations. Pity everything else about it is great !

Loja Visite o Brasil

Depois de enviar dúvidas bem detalhadas, inclusive com imagens e receber respostas evasivas, sem clareza para nos ajudar, estou desinstalando e reinstalando pela última vez. Outra coisa. O suporte é muito demorado na resposta!!!!