Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Babies Escape In Style

i used this app to help with translation. i just got it up so i have to see how it will help my store i will come back once it view this

zaeda.ro

Some translation parts are quite rigid, not native at all. When reading some sentences is quite obvious a translation tool was used. e.g "Sold out"

Thomas & Green of Tokyo

UPDATE: Five minutes after posting my previous 1 star review, I was contacted by Hextom. They have now fixed whatever problem was preventing our site from being fully translated. However my initial contact with them was January 29th - nearly 1 month ago. During that time I have emailed repeatedly and received no response. My emails to the support desk and individually to several people within the company were "never received" apparently. Draw your own conclusions. Now that the app is doing what it is supposed to, I have uprated to 3 stars. I will be watching this like a hawk from now on as I absolutely do not trust this company to deliver what they promise.

best store free

انه جيد لكن لما>ا تختفي قا]مة الترجمة فورا هل ه>ا صحيح ام ان هناك خطأ ارجو ان تكون تلك ملاحظة بناءة

VENTANAFY

I' testing this app and hope will fulfill my expectations. I'd really give five stars if enables customers to see the web page in their own native language with a proper translation.

Funkesmarket

its better than nothing. wish it were cheaper. but its a great start been free.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

10concepts

I’m still experimenting this app, will review again later, but looks great so far, thanks for the effort