Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate your store, increase sales in global market

Famme

Nice. But have to fix this: 1. Ensure that deleted products are "synced" so that we do not translate resources we have deleted.
2. More efficient manual translation (popup disrupts flow)
3. auto-translate puts & when & is used in product text when autotranslating

33 Rue Majorelle

I just downloaded the app to test it . First approach looks easy and it integrates perfectly with my theme without extra coding . Will evaluate further and come back to rate it .

Flexpress

Awesome, just wish the free version could do more translations per month. Other than that it is a good app, though could be more thorough and be more accurate on certain words in other languages.

NowSerenity

im only a few minutes in to the app setup but so far its fast, quick, and easy. i dont feel overwhelmed or confused.

KIMALLUS

fast and easy, just simply click a few buttons to have the translation done. I don't know the accuracy of their manual and AI translation though.

3DGear

The app works great. i mainly used the manual translation tool. And it does what its supposed to do.
I rated only 4 stars because the program could´t find 2 text element that need to be translated.

EPIC SUMMER

so far so good, the free version has helped me out and it fullfills my needs.
only problem is time, becaouse you have to do it manually.

Creation Sylbéné

I just started setting it up and so far so good. I am in a bilingual area and so I didn't want some robot to translate everything automatically. For me, it's a real plus that i can pick and choose what I want to manually translate. The deal breaker will be weather I can translate the checkout page or not, I didn't see anything mentioning this

CHIMPS WORLD

Technically this works smoothly and extremely well. A minus is that translated language(s) must be checked and manually corrected in its entirety, which is horribly time-consuming, (especially in areas where script is mixed in), therefor price vs. translation-capacity in words we find a bit steep.

Rudolf De Coster

Tremendous system,
Easy to use and full of sub-applications and details.
Can be used Manually or automatically.
A very great tool complete and easy to use.

Previous 1