Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Turkish Hijab Aya

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 hour

it looks goo app, still i am newely using this application from en to it..., after a few days i will update

Qi-Imagery

Location Germany

I think the App is great. For the first time translations I used the manual translation, as I wanted to be sure especially for the legal parts. I have not seen yet all functions. I might update my comment later.

proproperformance

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use and the free version is still very usable. The AI translation, at least for some languages, is a bit rough but definitely a great feature and saves time rather than starting from scratch.

espressos_svizzera

Location Switzerland

thank you for this nice app which I start using now
I have already tried in different online store with success

Ganesha

出来上がった翻訳も精度が高く実用的なアプリといえます。
選ぶのに悩んでる人はおすすめです。

Soundwoofer

Location Italy

ottima app per la traduzione del vostro store, la consiglio a tutti. Traduzione automatica eccellente

forME.s

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app and i like . so easy to use help me with me store . i recommend for everyone. Super

Leister Benelux

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have the free version. It works well if you have not much to translate. For larger sites the paid version seems to be the better choice. Support is good though.

Pawscleaner

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Ho usato questa app e mi sono trovato bene perchè mi ha permesso di tradurre il mio sito in modo semplice e veloce

Alcyone.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nemt tilgængeligt og meget brugervenlig. Jeg kunne vælge at få vist sprogvalg øverst i mit tema. Oversætter meget troværdigt.

Previous 1 3 4 5