Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

forME.s

Location France

I used this app and i like . so easy to use help me with me store . i recommend for everyone. Super

Leister Benelux

Location Netherlands

We have the free version. It works well if you have not much to translate. For larger sites the paid version seems to be the better choice. Support is good though.

Pawscleaner

Location Italy

Ho usato questa app e mi sono trovato bene perchè mi ha permesso di tradurre il mio sito in modo semplice e veloce

Alcyone.dk

Nemt tilgængeligt og meget brugervenlig. Jeg kunne vælge at få vist sprogvalg øverst i mit tema. Oversætter meget troværdigt.

www.nauticalgifts.gr

I used this app and really help me in the free plan. When AI translates i would prefer to be a tick box in the references to choose which paragraphs or texts to translate and which not.

Parfumwinkel Maassluis

I used this app to faster translate English to other languages in another webshop. I like the app but would like it to be more userfriendly when you manually have to go to certain pages.

nirāmaya

I truly appreciate this app. It is very helpful in translating my store. My only suggestion to improve the app further, at this time, is to make it easier to find the text one needs/wants to translate. If you have a lot of text on your website, it can take some time to scroll through all the text to find the text you want to translate.

Dev CHILL TEA

テーマをコード開発している場合、JSONデータとの競合など更新時に留意すべき点はいくつかあるものの、CMSとしては使いやすいアプリかと思う。
- Manual Translationで目当ての翻訳箇所を探し当てるのが難しい
- コードと連携されている箇所が一見すると分かりづらい(JSON、言語セレクターのliquid)
- 自動バックアップ機能がありがたい

WBM-Supershop

Our shop uses the app to translate from English into Dutch and German. We are however using third-party translator at Deepl.com for accurate translation.

3:16 Europe Distributors

I uses this app to translate our menu en 3 different languages. customers can now browse the site in their language.

Previous 1 3 4 5