Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate your store, increase sales in the global market

ALMA'S love yoursex

La parte gratis es un poco rudimentaria, pero funciona muy bien, me imagino que la parte paga es mucho mejor.

Nubax

I sell globally, so this app will allow end users a more tailored experience at my store. 100 min characters though on a review- really?

Aubeline

Tuve un problema al principio durante la instalación en mi web así que pedí ayuda al servicio de atención al cliente , la respuesta fue rápida y eficaz !

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

the app works well, had some issues with customer service, but was able to fix it quickly. thank you

Vertical Color

Sto provando questa app per tradurre il mio website, ancora non ho capito bene come funziona e come traduce, non posso lasciare una recenzione vera per questa applicazione

Pet Picture Frames

I use it to add languages because I get a lot of inquires outside the U.S and thought it would help to expand my business

floralbox

Ive only started using this app but so far so good - need a little more time to see how it works out as Its a new store

SOUDESUNE

This is great. Translated the blog post to japanese. It worked. I hope it will be working for japanese too.

HFactor UAE

I have zero knowledge in web designing, much more, translating the site from English to Arabic but this app made a newbie like complete the task as though I know what I'm doing. This is simple to use, direct to the point and very effective! Super awesome!

SE CONCEPT

So far so good but a bit expensive if u have like 900000 words to translate...so i will do some manual for now...

Previous 1 3