Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

oustaudealtea

I used this app to translate my restaurants website and it has done an amazing job. It's totally recomended!!!

Parents' Treats

I have started using the app today because I felt I was losing a lot of international sales due to the language. So far the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Display Style Shop

Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.
Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.

Seikooland for Tea Lovers

very good app and easy to use. hope others app do the same, good price and plans,very good until today

Historic Brand

Really great, both the app and the support.
They helped me with everything and were always very quick

NextKeys.io

Interface is clear and simple to use, the translation are very well processed with instant loading times, it seems native. Support is great, very responsive, friendly and happy to help with any issue at all times. Thank you

LaJulieshop

ottima app stupenda facile e immediata anche la versione gratuita permette di avere le funzionalità base e immediate.
Consiglio per siti elaborati l'abbonamento

Vinalis

Ottima applicazione per la gestione delle traduzioni del proprio shop. Permette di sfruttare la traduzione automatica (a pagamento). Consiglio questa app!

BronwynGoods

As a speaker of a few languages, I so appreciate this app because others in non-English speakers can and will be able to carry on their purchase transaction with ease and with confidence. Thanks!

Kayna

easy to use, efficient translation, clear and useful tutorial to guide you while getting to understand the app. Would recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42