Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate your store, increase sales in global market

gorgeous

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

BizRendevous

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........

Sneaker Market

Pro, so far so good, seamless operation! From the first glance everything can be set up intuitively!

Aequus Eye Care

so far it's great and compatible with lots of themes! also super intuitive platform got me up and running within minutes. thanks so much!!

Red Misaka

Easy to use with precise translation. Took a few minutes to get my 90 product descriptions done. Free plan available

SFTB 24/7

So far so good! It's super easy to run, It took me no longer than 10 minutes to add a second language to my store. The tutorials are really easy to follow. A real time saver! I feel way more inclusive now.

Beewise

Good App, easy to add new translations. It works very well. Fast and efficient service! Totally recommend it!

unosounds

Easy to use and navigate app with great support, immediate response with a solution to my issue! Highly recommend !

Crossover Culture

Really helpful app, perfect tool to translate my store. The support is also really quick to answer any question that you have.

Kidoliza

I love the App, very helpful and flexible! Good video tutorials. Best app if you want to have your Shop 2 - 5 languages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20