Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

X NIHILO

Thank you for your help, they are looking good.

We have requested to skip the translation of some-part like product name, title, sub-title etc.. It works correctly now.

SpiritHero.com

I granted access to customized the language position. It was too high and should be touching the bottom of the website in the right hand lower corner. But thanks support team to setup the position for mobile and desktop to look professional.

Cinéfétiche

I just added panda language app to my shopify store and ask to help me with setup & installation for it to better fit into my theme. I'v also reached out to setup in new change theme.

Thank you very much for your rapidity, it is much appreciated !

Secretworlds

I have install this Language App and approve the collaborator account invitation. Support is very responsive and setup the Language app nicely in header to look professional.

cases by rose

We had invitation as Staff member and requested to change English flag on my shopify store to an American Flag and set the language position.

Thank you very much! :)

Lady Blossom Apparel

It's perfect! Thank you so much.

I sent him an invitation as Staff member and ask to set up the app for me. Thank you!

GAFFORELLI SRL

Hello Gajendra, Great work thanks!!

Just give him access to setup the language app. They have take care all the setup to look profession in desktop and mobile.

MSPrebiotic Inc.

That looks fantastic! We have implemented in both Canada and American site too.

Thanks so much for your help – it looks perfect on the mobile app now :)

MSPrebiotics Inc

Thanks so much for your help – it looks perfect on the mobile app now :)

If you could do that on the American site too, that would be fantastic.

BanyanTree Foods

I have been using pandas for language translation for a few months. However the widget is not fitting very well with my theme style. the location of the app in the mobile view is not appropriate. It overlaps with the announcement bar. Also the size and text is not mobile optimized.

But thanks for great support and take care all the issue. Looks good now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24