Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

perfume.lv

I used the app to help me translating the shop. I did like the app itself at first, but now it is not working for two days and their support team is not answering at all. So the only option for me is to delete the app unfortunately.

AlterGlam

This app is pretty good and translates very well compare to others that I have tried before. The developer is also very helpful to assist you with any issue you have. And of course, the price is reasonable. Thank you, Panda Apps. Keep it up.

uenice

WithUShop

This app looks so professional for worldwide. Additionally, the customer service is really awesome and they know what people want. Thank you for the provided.

Harvest Label

It was working fine for the first 2 months until suddenly our website was significantly slow to open. Upon review, this app was somehow slowing access. Uninstalled the app, but left over code was still causing problems. Contacted support with no reply as of now...prior to this, they were super responsive. Even gave them a 5 star review previously. Not a good idea to allow them access to install and customize the app.

Please fully remove the code from the theme files. Hidden leftover code in the files are causing problems.

Alper Oils

amazing translator app. Very accurate for English to French. I am a social media strategist and I recommend it to all my clients

AUB Bear Wear

I just added him as a staff member and requested to change the widget position. Thank you for your response little bit late.

Thank you so much for place the language widget in our website. This look very professional.

Mugen & Soul

The apps works great, the customer support setup the language in header. Satisfied with the services and recommending you.

KiLu Travels

one click translation of the whole website. Works perfect if you want a fast translation. Too god to be true!

Trendha

Very quick to install and use, We had sent invitation for take care the setup. Thanks alot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38