Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Steel City Lids

I have requested upgraded the app with latest version.. and approve the collaborator account. Panda support take care all the setup. Thanks, looks great.

phiadget

I gave access in order to change the position of language because it is very badly placed on my shop.

They have install the necessary code and now look good and professional.

ShopKHAIR

Thanks for setup the Language position to look good in desktop and mobile version. Must have this app. Highly Recommended.

Fashion Trendly

I have install the app and send the staff access of my store. Support has setup the Language position to look good in desktop and mobile version.

D’LUXURY

Hola!

Se ve genial y muy profesional. Me gusta mucho.

Muchas gracias!!

Sirin Labs

Thank you for getting back to me. We have approve the collaborator account invitation and requested to fix some of the translation.

Conceptual Elements

wow veryy nicee thank you.

Wildcorn

Hey Gajendra,

thanks for your quick help. Looks great!

Have good day.
Steffi

X NIHILO

Thank you for your help, they are looking good.

We have requested to skip the translation of some-part like product name, title, sub-title etc.. It works correctly now.

SpiritHero.com

I granted access to customized the language position. It was too high and should be touching the bottom of the website in the right hand lower corner. But thanks support team to setup the position for mobile and desktop to look professional.