Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Bache De Mar

We have installed the language app and have given you staff access. Thanks for setup the language app in my store!

The Gift House™

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad translator...

nordic angan

Looks good. Thanks for setup the language app in my store.

Oceansource

Thanks for the installation. It was not able to scroll when click to change the Language. But thanks for take care the issue.
Many thanks

Official Ukiyo Store

Simple to use and very useful translation app. Thanks for your support and setup nicely.

Earths Amenities

We just installed the language app and asked to place the install into the the navigation bar for our website. Looks good in desktop and mobile.

Cuffing Season

Great app support! Great translation tool!

Thanks for setup in our store.

Marta Matilda Harper

Looks good. Thanks for setup the language app in our store. This is a helpful languages tool.

SELENE

Looking perfect! Thank you so much. Thanks for setup the language app in desktop and mobile to look professional.

MOQ boxing

I have installed your app and have given you staff access. Thanks for setup the language app in my store!