Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Thenanodesigns

All Good, Amazing SUPER SUPPORT.

Haven't seen this kinda support in long time. Keep up the good work.

Gummi Bear Clothing

It looks great! Thank you so much! - Alisa

Haute Milan

Translation looks great on the Website and Mobile. Thank You!

Leo Milano

Don't buy it. It just does a terrible job. The translations are awful. There is no way this app can have such a high rating.

Autoid

Thanks so much for your assistance with this!

I needed on the home screen to remove the background and use font is Monserrat Bold for language translation. Support team has done this perfectly – thank you!

Pro Tog Life

Ok great! Thank you very much!

- Stacy

Ce Institute

This app translated my site in about 10 seconds - I don't know if they're accurate translations but it works!!! I had installed langify and they were a nightmare (and more expensive). Langify would not translate but my language but PANDA DOES DO THE TRANSLATION FOR YOU!!!! CeInstitute.com

Elegantbedware

Perfect way to quickly get translated my website in 100+ Language. Customer service is also amazing and very helpful and setup language translation very well to look professional.

Rocky Mountain Flannel Company

Very simple and Easy to use this app. The support staff are very helpful and responded quickly. Doing Smart Work.

Edgeboardshop

Looks Great! I had install the app and invited the Panda Apps to our staff account. This Apps was not properly installed in my store, I would like the Select Language bar to stay instead of the Globe showing.

Thanks for providing the support and fixing the issue. Everything working as expected.