Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Qamasi AB 2020

Have been waiting for support and installation for many days. But they dont answer! So for me its waste of money

The Gift House™

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad translator...

BRILLANT Barcelona

No funciona. Despues de instalarla, te recomiendan que les des acceso a tu paguina para ellos "gestionarlo por ti". he probado otras que la traduccion es inmediata

Wear Your Crypto

Don't translate my entire site. Random translation with missing words.
Support is non-existent, one month to say that we will fix the problem and then nothing is done.

Mini Me Fashion Store

Doesn't translate every time, the names of the products at first glance at all, the description of the product is not translated or by ocasion only. Not good for what I sell people have the right to know what they are buying

Qurna Designs

I downloaded the app to add a multilanguage support. The added language messed up the layout of my pages not to mention half of the information was not translated.
Contacted support, got a very fast response saying they will look into it and nothing for 4 days. I sent emails everyday asking for response and update but no reply! They did not even log into my store to see what was wrong.
I do not recommend this tool.

Thefunctionalco

Translation is extremely poor. I sent the support team an email expressing my concerns in hopes of a possible solution with them. Almost 2 weeks have gone by and no one has reached out. Cancelling now. Do not waste money subscribing to this app.

Le Marche Des Savons

The translation is automatic and very poor. Would be ok if it was possible to edit the translation, but it is not possible. A poor translation do not look profesionnal. I will not use this app.

Gifteduct

it doesn't work at all. How should I cancel?

Buddhani Fashion

This app translates worse than GOOGLE! And it costs far too much.
Calculate: 8 USD x 12 month = almost 100 USD / year.
100 USD in 10 years = 1000 USD! For a translation app that does not translate correctly. We have had this long time and paid, but will remove it as we have received many complaints. It looks very unprofessional to use it. So avoid if you can (and you can and want to avoid).

Previous 1