Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Rainbow Rays

Thanks for nicely setup the language app in my store. I made him a staff member on my account and would like to change the DEFAULT language of my website to Portugese from English.

Babyfitwear

Thank you for the setup, it looks great there. I had requested to upgrade the app with version released and setup the language right side on the top.

Dailystory

Very happy to see that you set up everything!

I had requested to take off the flags and also instead of “french” write “Français”.

Elephbo

Yes, it is working. Thank you very much!

I had some issue with translation app initially and contacted for support. Thanks for your help and take care the issue.

Maako

Thank you Gajendra!!

I had installed the app and requested to put only English and Spanish language. Support team setup the app very nicely in header.

MIU CLOTHING BY VCL STRATEGIES

Hello Fantastic staff !

I'm very pleased with the quick service you provided.

BabyBoomer.store

I gave him staff accounts for my other store as well and requested to add language to top right side just before the currency.

Looks Very nice thanks!

Jane Sara

Very nice thanks!

I gave him staff accounts and requested to add language to top right side just before the currency.

Strella.com.mx

Thank you very much. Looks good in Mobile and Desktop. Thank you guys for the Great support.

Nalura

I recently install the translate and I added him as a staff account. Thanks for setup the language app nicely in my store. Looks perfect.