Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Twinkle Puffs

Perfect thank you!! I just added panda app to my second store: magicalmakeupremover.myshopify.com and requested to setup language position, So people can see it easily. thanks!

FashionBagHut

Thanks for setup the language app in my store. We request to move it over a little to the right same way on this site DiscountNetMall.com.

divineforyou

Perfect thank you. It’s looking good and professional. I just sent an invite, Im using the booster theme and wanted to move it just above the ADD TO CART bottom which I have centered in bottom, so language bottom left but above the button so they don’t mess with eachother.

eMalleu Gadgets Shop

I installed your app at emalleu.com and i would like to add me the auto
switch option based on the browser language.

Thanks for you help!

Discountnetmall

Well Done. Thank You. We have sent the staff invitation.. Support team has setup the language box in our store very nicely to look good in desktop and Mobile devices.

Minichose

I had contacted support team to setup the language in navigation after usd currency to look better. Thank You.

Moosestrum

We have sent the staff account invitation and requested to setup and switch the language automatically with user browser language.

Our Cute Little Baby

Great App works very well in which ever Country I supply my products to. Our Cute Little Baby

Rainbow Rays

Thanks for nicely setup the language app in my store. I made him a staff member on my account and would like to change the DEFAULT language of my website to Portugese from English.

Babyfitwear

Thank you for the setup, it looks great there. I had requested to upgrade the app with version released and setup the language right side on the top.