Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Domaine Grand-Père Jules

Thanks for your help and setup the language app nicely in my store. Now this is looking good and professional.

markenbegeistert

Perfect app, perfect service - fast response, fast page.... everything is nice. I will recommend it.

Bi Rod Store

Thank you for the setup language app in header of my store. I'v requested to skip some translation such as company name, brand name and title.

Hunt Iron

We have approve the collaborator account invitation. I'd like it to be smaller and towards the right of the site. Looks perfect. Thanks ❤️

Telomas BioLabs Ireland Ltd.

Panda support is very responsive and setup the Language app very nicely for desktop and mobile version to look professional.

G&Y Mega Store

We have install the Language App and approve the collaborator invite. Support is very responsive and setup the Language app and set the position to look professional.

Steel City Lids

I have requested upgraded the app with latest version.. and approve the collaborator account. Panda support take care all the setup. Thanks, looks great.

phiadget

I gave access in order to change the position of language because it is very badly placed on my shop.

They have install the necessary code and now look good and professional.

ShopKHAIR

Thanks for setup the Language position to look good in desktop and mobile version. Must have this app. Highly Recommended.

Fashion Trendly

I have install the app and send the staff access of my store. Support has setup the Language position to look good in desktop and mobile version.