Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Yikln

Great App ! I had some problem initially to setup the language app but support team was amazing! They helped me to resolve the language position to look awesome!

INTERIORITY

Really love this app already! They worked very fast to code it onto my website. Looking forward to seeing how my international customers like the upgrade!

Pelcor Store

Thank you so much for the help. It looks pretty good!

Saajie

We have sent the shopify staff invitation and asked to setup the translation app. Looks fantastic in desktop and mobile version.

Domaine Grand-Père Jules

Thanks for your help and setup the language app nicely in my store. Now this is looking good and professional.

markenbegeistert

Perfect app, perfect service - fast response, fast page.... everything is nice. I will recommend it.

Bi Rod Store

Thank you for the setup language app in header of my store. I'v requested to skip some translation such as company name, brand name and title.

Hunt Iron

We have approve the collaborator account invitation. I'd like it to be smaller and towards the right of the site. Looks perfect. Thanks ❤️

Telomas BioLabs Ireland Ltd.

Panda support is very responsive and setup the Language app very nicely for desktop and mobile version to look professional.

G&Y Mega Store

We have install the Language App and approve the collaborator invite. Support is very responsive and setup the Language app and set the position to look professional.