Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Fashion Trendly

I have install the app and send the staff access of my store. Support has setup the Language position to look good in desktop and mobile version.

D’LUXURY

Hola!

Se ve genial y muy profesional. Me gusta mucho.

Muchas gracias!!

Sirin Labs

Thank you for getting back to me. We have approve the collaborator account invitation and requested to fix some of the translation.

Conceptual Elements

wow veryy nicee thank you.

Wildcorn

Hey Gajendra,

thanks for your quick help. Looks great!

Have good day.
Steffi

X NIHILO

Thank you for your help, they are looking good.

We have requested to skip the translation of some-part like product name, title, sub-title etc.. It works correctly now.

SpiritHero.com

I granted access to customized the language position. It was too high and should be touching the bottom of the website in the right hand lower corner. But thanks support team to setup the position for mobile and desktop to look professional.

Cinéfétiche

I just added panda language app to my shopify store and ask to help me with setup & installation for it to better fit into my theme. I'v also reached out to setup in new change theme.

Thank you very much for your rapidity, it is much appreciated !

Secretworlds

I have install this Language App and approve the collaborator account invitation. Support is very responsive and setup the Language app nicely in header to look professional.

cases by rose

We had invitation as Staff member and requested to change English flag on my shopify store to an American Flag and set the language position.

Thank you very much! :)