Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Dailystory

Very happy to see that you set up everything!

I had requested to take off the flags and also instead of “french” write “Français”.

Elephbo

Yes, it is working. Thank you very much!

I had some issue with translation app initially and contacted for support. Thanks for your help and take care the issue.

Maako

Thank you Gajendra!!

I had installed the app and requested to put only English and Spanish language. Support team setup the app very nicely in header.

MIU CLOTHING BY VCL STRATEGIES

Hello Fantastic staff !

I'm very pleased with the quick service you provided.

BabyBoomer.store

I gave him staff accounts for my other store as well and requested to add language to top right side just before the currency.

Looks Very nice thanks!

Jane Sara

Very nice thanks!

I gave him staff accounts and requested to add language to top right side just before the currency.

Strella.com.mx

Thank you very much. Looks good in Mobile and Desktop. Thank you guys for the Great support.

Nalura

I recently install the translate and I added him as a staff account. Thanks for setup the language app nicely in my store. Looks perfect.

CoosCosmetics

Great app for Shopify multi-language site. Very easy to use and great Support. Recommended to all!

Quality Cellular Parts

I would love to see the flag options in preferred location in the header. I just sent you an Account invite. Thank You!