Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Nalura

I recently install the translate and I added him as a staff account. Thanks for setup the language app nicely in my store. Looks perfect.

CoosCosmetics

Great app for Shopify multi-language site. Very easy to use and great Support. Recommended to all!

Quality Cellular Parts

I would love to see the flag options in preferred location in the header. I just sent you an Account invite. Thank You!

SweetCharm

A great app, the team has been very helpful. I would recommend the app to everybody !

Kustom Label Klothing

Thanks for your help and setup the language position to look good in every device. I have just sent shopify staff invitation. Everything has been done quickly.

FASHION DIRECT FACTORY

I have install the panda language App and send the shopify staff invitation. They help us to setup the language app and setup the position to look professional in mobile and desktop.

Geometric Tattoo Designs

Thank you for the language app move - looks much better there :)

Yikln

Great App ! I had some problem initially to setup the language app but support team was amazing! They helped me to resolve the language position to look awesome!

INTERIORITY

Really love this app already! They worked very fast to code it onto my website. Looking forward to seeing how my international customers like the upgrade!

Pelcor Store

Thank you so much for the help. It looks pretty good!