Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

SweetCharm

A great app, the team has been very helpful. I would recommend the app to everybody !

Kustom Label Klothing

Thanks for your help and setup the language position to look good in every device. I have just sent shopify staff invitation. Everything has been done quickly.

FASHION DIRECT FACTORY

I have install the panda language App and send the shopify staff invitation. They help us to setup the language app and setup the position to look professional in mobile and desktop.

Geometric Tattoo Designs

Thank you for the language app move - looks much better there :)

Yikln

Great App ! I had some problem initially to setup the language app but support team was amazing! They helped me to resolve the language position to look awesome!

INTERIORITY

Really love this app already! They worked very fast to code it onto my website. Looking forward to seeing how my international customers like the upgrade!

Pelcor Store

Thank you so much for the help. It looks pretty good!

Saajie

We have sent the shopify staff invitation and asked to setup the translation app. Looks fantastic in desktop and mobile version.

Domaine Grand-Père Jules

Thanks for your help and setup the language app nicely in my store. Now this is looking good and professional.

markenbegeistert

Perfect app, perfect service - fast response, fast page.... everything is nice. I will recommend it.