Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Smart Shooping

I have installed your app and have given you staff access. Thanks for setup the language app in desktop and mobile!

BRILLANT Barcelona

No funciona. Despues de instalarla, te recomiendan que les des acceso a tu paguina para ellos "gestionarlo por ti". he probado otras que la traduccion es inmediata

Tattoo Design Stock

Thank you very much. I appreciate it

I have requested to help me to display the flags as it was not appear on the website.

Raazuki

Thank You for setup the language app in desktop and mobile. I added him as a staff member in order to go ahead and translate my store for me.

Sunnah Concept

Looks perfect on desktop. Language Button mobile.. it is under lateral menu... which is quite hidden... I had requested to add it on homepage(mobile). Thank You.

Mini Roo

This is perfect. You guys are amazing! Thank you for setup the language app in my store in header section to look perfect.

Everything I need Supply Store

Thanks for your help and setup the language position to look good in every device. Just sent shopify staff invitation. Everything has been done perfectly.

Ancient Chemistry

Very supportive and fast customer service. Very quick setup the language app in the header section.

Life Nation

It looks great, thank you! Great Customer Service. App works well and looking good in desktop and mobile.

subdirectmagazines.com

Overall the app is really helpful.. They provide really good support! I had several questions and they have take care very quickly.