Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Flyout4twenty

Im really happy with your App, Im the Owner of Nuvarte.com Too. I will include your App in every Store that I participate.

Thank you.

Komodo Fashion International

This is absolutely perfect! Well done! Thanks a lot for your help and patience. As I have just checked and the position looks really perfect thanks a lot! Really nice job :)

Many thanks for your help!

Namaste Collective

I see you have since fixed this problem - much appreciated, it now functions much better.

I am now happy to trial it out and see how it goes with site speed etc.

Thanks for your prompt action.

Nice Buy Twice

Absolutely perfect! That’s exactly what I was looking for! Highly Recommend for international users.

Justmusicloving Com

Thank you Gajendra, for helping and setup the Language selector in same place for mobile and desktop as I want it be. Looks good and perfect.

Blingthatsingsboutique

Great Customer Services. I’m loving the app so far. Thanks for setup the translation for mobile and desktop. Looking Professional in every device.

Ekr Jewelry Inc

I have to say Gajendra was awesome to work with! I was very particular about where the button was and how it looked on my mobile page. After a few email exchanges, he got it absolutely perfect and it looks phenomenal on my page! www.EKZJewelry.com go ahead and check out what he did for yourself!

Zoulu

Excellent app, and Looking very good in Mobile and Desktop.

Carryout Supplies

Works Great! Also looks amazing!

Time Iv Change Watches

Thank you so much.

I love what you did what it. :)