Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Kasari

I downloaded your Panda app but don't see any translation possible in my web site. I had contacted to support. Thanks for helping me.

Thetrendyholic

Thanks for all the help. I had to update my theme and asked support to setup the Language translation in my new theme as well. Very fast response.

Character Planet

I had installed the app and added him as staff member to fix the language position on mobile and PC version of the theme. Very fast response and they have set up language correctly.

Highly recommend.!

Bornalpha

Thanks for your help and fixing the countries within the screen for mobile version.

Hatemabeauty

Thank you so much it`s a great App. I would definetely recommend it. It`s very easy to install and to use. The support team is very good and very helpful. Great customer support.

Noveltyhomestore

Thank you so much, I see that the drop down window is now floating and looks great.
I really appreciate your good customer service and help.

Testsf

Thanks for positioning the Select Language tool on our store.

Bougerland

Thats really amazing , thank you for making it looks so much better and works on the mobile as well.

Ageneralstore

I LOVE YOU PANDA. Looks beautiful. Thank you!

Watchmoodl

Wow! This looks great. Thank you for your work so far :)