Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Haute Milan

Translation looks great on the Website and Mobile. Thank You!

Leo Milano

Don't buy it. It just does a terrible job. The translations are awful. There is no way this app can have such a high rating.

Autoid

Thanks so much for your assistance with this!

I needed on the home screen to remove the background and use font is Monserrat Bold for language translation. Support team has done this perfectly – thank you!

Pro Tog Life

Ok great! Thank you very much!

- Stacy

Ce Institute

This app translated my site in about 10 seconds - I don't know if they're accurate translations but it works!!! I had installed langify and they were a nightmare (and more expensive). Langify would not translate but my language but PANDA DOES DO THE TRANSLATION FOR YOU!!!! CeInstitute.com

Elegantbedware

Perfect way to quickly get translated my website in 100+ Language. Customer service is also amazing and very helpful and setup language translation very well to look professional.

Rocky Mountain Flannel Company

Very simple and Easy to use this app. The support staff are very helpful and responded quickly. Doing Smart Work.

Edgeboardshop

Looks Great! I had install the app and invited the Panda Apps to our staff account. This Apps was not properly installed in my store, I would like the Select Language bar to stay instead of the Globe showing.

Thanks for providing the support and fixing the issue. Everything working as expected.

Divinityzen

Thank you so much to assist me to set app position in the header. Now looks like professional in my shopify store is Divinityzen.com.

Fleetubnt Ca

I had installed the app and added him as staff member to fix the language position on mobile and PC version of the theme. Very fast response and they have set up language correctly. Highly recommend.!