Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Mennilo

Great Support, I wanted the translate bar to setup on the store. Received help directly by inviting for staff account with no waiting time. Works fine and really good Apps.

Almarwaperfumes

Very Good Service, I had a issue with integrating this app and they did that for me as soon as I contacted him.

Kpopcollections

Super cool app. Very easy setup and Translation working fine.

Lingerie Of Europe

Good One. Support is active and respond very quick to answer my query. Thank You!

Shopdulce Com

I have install this Language App and send invite for staff account. Support is very responsive and enable Language app and set the position. This is working well in my store. Thanks Gajendra!

Nordmaja Com

Thanks a lot for install the app. Well done!

Superbrace

Awesome Apps. Language translation is working in every page. Thanks for your kind help in setup. Recommended for every store.

Lemonmyrtle

Overall working fine and very useful app. Thanks for Panda support for helping us to setup.

Unbelideals

Translation working fine. I have install this Language Translate App and invited him for staff account and they have enable the language translation in my store. Thanks for help!

Moda Eccezionale

Exactly what I needed. Was a little confused for me as how to get it in the store. After contacting support we have fixed. Works perfect. Save lot of time. Recommended every store to use this app.