Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Nordmaja Com

Thanks a lot for install the app. Well done!

Superbrace

Awesome Apps. Language translation is working in every page. Thanks for your kind help in setup. Recommended for every store.

Lemonmyrtle

Overall working fine and very useful app. Thanks for Panda support for helping us to setup.

Unbelideals

Translation working fine. I have install this Language Translate App and invited him for staff account and they have enable the language translation in my store. Thanks for help!

Moda Eccezionale

Exactly what I needed. Was a little confused for me as how to get it in the store. After contacting support we have fixed. Works perfect. Save lot of time. Recommended every store to use this app.

Collectiblenation

This APP is sooo helpful! It's fun easy and translation work very well. Thank You to developer.

Prestigebubbles

Really great app, and really great company. Panda Apps are backed by some of the most friendliest and kindest developers. They put quality into their apps, and it shows..

Travelmixa

Fantastic Translation App! I was getting issue with setup language app and I have contacted support. Every things is translating perfectly. Thanks for help and fast response.

Blazertique

Excellent Customer Service, Had issues with show Language position style, I have contacted him and problems were solved. Very fast response and they are always active. Love this App!

Highly recommended!

Mimis Parlor

Great Multi Language app, easy to use and works very well. Love the Simplicity. Support is also very helpful and quick to response. We highly recommend.

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next