Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Maxpiel

I just installed the app on my website www.maxpiel.com and sent a staff
invitation. Thanks for your support and fast response.

Omnigeneius

The App is worth every penny, the support guys are very helpful and did exactly what we asked for, they constantly worked to get it to exact specification to match our theme.

Kissed By Nikki

Perfect language App. I have just install this app and inviting for staff account and support take care all the setup.

Mennilo

Great Support, I wanted the translate bar to setup on the store. Received help directly by inviting for staff account with no waiting time. Works fine and really good Apps.

Almarwaperfumes

Very Good Service, I had a issue with integrating this app and they did that for me as soon as I contacted him.

Kpopcollections

Super cool app. Very easy setup and Translation working fine.

Lingerie Of Europe

Good One. Support is active and respond very quick to answer my query. Thank You!

Shopdulce Com

I have install this Language App and send invite for staff account. Support is very responsive and enable Language app and set the position. This is working well in my store. Thanks Gajendra!

Nordmaja Com

Thanks a lot for install the app. Well done!

Superbrace

Awesome Apps. Language translation is working in every page. Thanks for your kind help in setup. Recommended for every store.