Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Mini Roo

This is perfect. You guys are amazing! Thank you for setup the language app in my store in header section to look perfect.

Everything I need Supply Store

Thanks for your help and setup the language position to look good in every device. Just sent shopify staff invitation. Everything has been done perfectly.

Ancient Chemistry

Very supportive and fast customer service. Very quick setup the language app in the header section.

Life Nation

It looks great, thank you! Great Customer Service. App works well and looking good in desktop and mobile.

subdirectmagazines.com

Overall the app is really helpful.. They provide really good support! I had several questions and they have take care very quickly.

IKEDEEC

Thank You for help. I just installed Panda Language Translate on my shopify store. Asked guys to setup the position and font style to fit my store design and look.

Beauty4EU.com

Thanks so much for the setup the language app and shorten the width of this dropdown to fit with the store design.

Schieferei

Very nice app. I have given access permission to setup language in my store to look good and setup position.

RunSpree

Thanks for setting up and installation in my store. I have given access to the Themes section. Basically, we want Spanish customers to see the whole website in Spanish, German customers to see in German, and French customers to see in French.

Kitchen Livings

Great customer service. Thank you very much for your support.
Highly recommend this app.