Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Xcllusive

Great customer service and efficient. Thank you very much for your support.
I highly recommend this app.

Husdyr

Thanks for your support. Very good app and super fast service! Just sent the staff invitation and everything setup properly.

NyxPods®

A great app, the team has been very helpful and quick response. I would recommend the app to everybody! Thank You.

Kidshionista.com

Everything looks fine to me, I appreciate the assistance. Look perfect in desktop and mobile. Very fast and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages.

ciunofor

Looks very professional in mobile and desktop version. Support is very responsive. Thanks for your help.

Donnay Tennis

Looks good in Mobile and Desktop. Thanks for your setup the language app.

Love, Akiko

Great! Thanks so much, really appreciate it! We have sent a permission invite requested to setup the translator for me. I'd like it to appear near the customer and the search button.

Grounded Body

Thankyou it looks great on web and easy setup.
Just provided the staff access. Support is very fast and friendly.

nordiclightnorway

I added him to the account.. and requested to put the flag top right corner next to the currency switch.

Also remove the black line around the dropdown of the translator so it fits our design. Thanks for your help.

Reaching-Beauty

I used this app to translate my store, I had some problems to enable the app, but a quick mail and staff invitation very very helpful sorted that by support!