Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Donnay Tennis

Looks good in Mobile and Desktop. Thanks for your setup the language app.

Love, Akiko

Great! Thanks so much, really appreciate it! We have sent a permission invite requested to setup the translator for me. I'd like it to appear near the customer and the search button.

Grounded Body

Thankyou it looks great on web and easy setup.
Just provided the staff access. Support is very fast and friendly.

nordiclightnorway

I added him to the account.. and requested to put the flag top right corner next to the currency switch.

Also remove the black line around the dropdown of the translator so it fits our design. Thanks for your help.

Reaching-Beauty

I used this app to translate my store, I had some problems to enable the app, but a quick mail and staff invitation very very helpful sorted that by support!

Workwear Restyle

Good app, perfect for our translations. The support team is helpful and very quick response after inviting for staff account. I'am happy to use this App.

Techno Outfit

Excellent app and quick reply from support. Just sent staff invitation and they take care all the setup for for this app to look perfect.

IKEDEC

Thanks alot for setting up the language app on my store. Everything looks very good and professional.

Great app, perfect for our translations.

ECOVIBE

We have add the app to our ecovibe.be store and requested to put the choose of language possibilities in the middle on the top. The look and feel is ok.

Thank you and great app, makes life easy.

Brite Cases

I just added him as a staff member to my Shopify store. Requested to set up the app so it automatically translates to the native language of the user. Thanks for your support.