Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

DardenyPillow

I have installed the app and invited for staff account. Requested to change the position on the Header on the right side by the Contact Us from the menu.

Looks better and very nice.

Nanor

It's perfect! Thank you so much.
We have sent the Shopify staff invitation and asked to setup the translation app. They have setup in header and Looks fantastic in every device.

OEYES

Thanks so much for your help – it looks perfect on the every device. I sent him an invitation as Staff member and look like Very easy setup.

Projectblu

I have send the staff invitation and everything setup. Great app and the support is awesome!! Easy to install.

H Apparel by Hispania

I have installed the panda language App and send the staff invitation. Support team help us to setup the language app position in mobile and desktop.

Daily Instyle

I just added as a staff member to set up the multilanguage app! I have tried various languages and it works!!

Very nice, thank you!

Mavi for Baby

Great functionality and features, incredibly competitive pricing. Very easy setup we can do our self.

Creaticl

The best thing about the app is the customer support.
Sent account invitation to help me and implementing the language app to my site. Thank you!

Humankind Fashion

I am very new to e-commerce and am still learning how to go about doing things, I really appreciate to set-up the language translator so that it fits my theme and looks professional in every device. Thanks!

You Really Need This Deal

Good translation app, and fast customer service, responded very quickly when I have sent him staff invitation to setup the language app. Looks very professional.