Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Inox Jewelry India

Thank you for your app and kind support. I wanted the flag for English be updated to a USA flag and more ideal position/sizing for the language choices. Thank you for setting up everything.

QuantumInternational

We have sent invitation and requested to help with installing the panda language app. We would like it in the top right next to the search button so that it not block anything else. Thank You.

MAROOT

Great team, they help me to setup the language app in store to look good in Desktop and Mobile. Very fast attention and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages!

Xcllusive

Great customer service and efficient. Thank you very much for your support.
I highly recommend this app.

Husdyr

Thanks for your support. Very good app and super fast service! Just sent the staff invitation and everything setup properly.

NyxPods®

A great app, the team has been very helpful and quick response. I would recommend the app to everybody! Thank You.

Kidshionista.com

Everything looks fine to me, I appreciate the assistance. Look perfect in desktop and mobile. Very fast and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages.

ciunofor

Looks very professional in mobile and desktop version. Support is very responsive. Thanks for your help.

Donnay Tennis

Looks good in Mobile and Desktop. Thanks for your setup the language app.

Love, Akiko

Great! Thanks so much, really appreciate it! We have sent a permission invite requested to setup the translator for me. I'd like it to appear near the customer and the search button.