Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Bling Art

Thanks for your help! I have installed your app and have given you staff access. Requested to add the language selector to the: bottom center.

The Vigorous lifestyle

This app looks amazing on my webpage , great customer support.

NorthBoys

Looks fantastic! We have sent the staff invitation and requested to set up in the top right so it doesn't interfere with the other options and block the message bar. They have fixed for both desktop and mobile views. Thanks!

Buddys Huatulco

You guys did a great job on the install the language app nicely. We requested to setup this again in new my theme. Thank You.

noxsilkpillowcase

Wonderful app! They make super easy to translate the store into multiple languages. Very easy setup and outstanding customer service. Highly recommend to any new store. Thank you!

Oaxacan Vapor & CBD

Great app and amazing customer support! Language selection Looks good in desktop and mobile version.

La Belle Sophie

We have installed the panda language App and send the staff invitation. Support team help us to setup the language app and setup the position to look professional in mobile and desktop.

Twinkle Puffs

Perfect thank you!! I just added panda app to my second store: magicalmakeupremover.myshopify.com and requested to setup language position, So people can see it easily. thanks!

FashionBagHut

Thanks for setup the language app in my store. We request to move it over a little to the right same way on this site DiscountNetMall.com.

divineforyou

Perfect thank you. It’s looking good and professional. I just sent an invite, Im using the booster theme and wanted to move it just above the ADD TO CART bottom which I have centered in bottom, so language bottom left but above the button so they don’t mess with eachother.