Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

eMalleu Gadgets Shop

I installed your app at emalleu.com and i would like to add me the auto
switch option based on the browser language.

Thanks for you help!

Discountnetmall

Well Done. Thank You. We have sent the staff invitation.. Support team has setup the language box in our store very nicely to look good in desktop and Mobile devices.

Minichose

I had contacted support team to setup the language in navigation after usd currency to look better. Thank You.

Moosestrum

We have sent the staff account invitation and requested to setup and switch the language automatically with user browser language.

Our Cute Little Baby

Great App works very well in which ever Country I supply my products to. Our Cute Little Baby

Rainbow Rays

Thanks for nicely setup the language app in my store. I made him a staff member on my account and would like to change the DEFAULT language of my website to Portugese from English.

Babyfitwear

Thank you for the setup, it looks great there. I had requested to upgrade the app with version released and setup the language right side on the top.

Dailystory

Very happy to see that you set up everything!

I had requested to take off the flags and also instead of “french” write “Français”.

Elephbo

Yes, it is working. Thank you very much!

I had some issue with translation app initially and contacted for support. Thanks for your help and take care the issue.

Maako

Thank you Gajendra!!

I had installed the app and requested to put only English and Spanish language. Support team setup the app very nicely in header.