Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Techno Outfit

Excellent app and quick reply from support. Just sent staff invitation and they take care all the setup for for this app to look perfect.

IKEDEC

Thanks alot for setting up the language app on my store. Everything looks very good and professional.

Great app, perfect for our translations.

ECOVIBE

We have add the app to our ecovibe.be store and requested to put the choose of language possibilities in the middle on the top. The look and feel is ok.

Thank you and great app, makes life easy.

Brite Cases

I just added him as a staff member to my Shopify store. Requested to set up the app so it automatically translates to the native language of the user. Thanks for your support.

DardenyPillow

I have installed the app and invited for staff account. Requested to change the position on the Header on the right side by the Contact Us from the menu.

Looks better and very nice.

Nanor

It's perfect! Thank you so much.
We have sent the Shopify staff invitation and asked to setup the translation app. They have setup in header and Looks fantastic in every device.

OEYES

Thanks so much for your help – it looks perfect on the every device. I sent him an invitation as Staff member and look like Very easy setup.

Projectblu

I have send the staff invitation and everything setup. Great app and the support is awesome!! Easy to install.

H Apparel by Hispania

I have installed the panda language App and send the staff invitation. Support team help us to setup the language app position in mobile and desktop.

Daily Instyle

I just added as a staff member to set up the multilanguage app! I have tried various languages and it works!!

Very nice, thank you!