Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

Beemohr

Could somebody help with the installation I invited a somebody + wrote to the help email 2 days ago - but nothing happens.
The swither needs to be activated on each page.

Okidem

This application is easy to work very effective to translate automatically without doing nothing, until now it is the only one which I found to make that. I had an excellent support from the developer, but unfortunately I had to uninstall it as the translation did not suit in my activities, I had too much contents which needed to be manually translated.

Koralei

Edited review: It took a long time for someone to answer my questions and respond to my emails (a couple weeks). Apparently they were away from the office and moving to another location, who knows. I'm still upset that there are so many east asian developers that are not available during this hemisphere's business hours (The Americas). I was able to get my issues resolved, hence the 4 star edit (it was 1 star before), and a refund when needed. They did their best after the fact and the app is good for what it is but too expensive. I can't edit the translations which is one of my issues. It's all automatic and difficult to understand in the target translation language. There should be a way to edit the translations to make it worth the monthly fee. Easy to use.