Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

noxsilkpillowcase

Wonderful app! They make super easy to translate the store into multiple languages. Very easy setup and outstanding customer service. Highly recommend to any new store. Thank you!

Oaxacan Vapor & CBD

Great app and amazing customer support! Language selection Looks good in desktop and mobile version.

La Belle Sophie

We have installed the panda language App and send the staff invitation. Support team help us to setup the language app and setup the position to look professional in mobile and desktop.

Twinkle Puffs

Perfect thank you!! I just added panda app to my second store: magicalmakeupremover.myshopify.com and requested to setup language position, So people can see it easily. thanks!

FashionBagHut

Thanks for setup the language app in my store. We request to move it over a little to the right same way on this site DiscountNetMall.com.

divineforyou

Perfect thank you. It’s looking good and professional. I just sent an invite, Im using the booster theme and wanted to move it just above the ADD TO CART bottom which I have centered in bottom, so language bottom left but above the button so they don’t mess with eachother.

eMalleu Gadgets Shop

I installed your app at emalleu.com and i would like to add me the auto
switch option based on the browser language.

Thanks for you help!

Discountnetmall

Well Done. Thank You. We have sent the staff invitation.. Support team has setup the language box in our store very nicely to look good in desktop and Mobile devices.

Minichose

I had contacted support team to setup the language in navigation after usd currency to look better. Thank You.

Moosestrum

We have sent the staff account invitation and requested to setup and switch the language automatically with user browser language.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26