Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

RunSpree

Thanks for setting up and installation in my store. I have given access to the Themes section. Basically, we want Spanish customers to see the whole website in Spanish, German customers to see in German, and French customers to see in French.

Kitchen Livings

Great customer service. Thank you very much for your support.
Highly recommend this app.

Jeenostore

We have added you as a staff member. Thanks for your help and setup the language in our store.

Colossal Podz

It looks amazing! Thanks for the help!

Inox Jewelry India

Thank you for your app and kind support. I wanted the flag for English be updated to a USA flag and more ideal position/sizing for the language choices. Thank you for setting up everything.

QuantumInternational

We have sent invitation and requested to help with installing the panda language app. We would like it in the top right next to the search button so that it not block anything else. Thank You.

MAROOT

Great team, they help me to setup the language app in store to look good in Desktop and Mobile. Very fast attention and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages!

Xcllusive

Great customer service and efficient. Thank you very much for your support.
I highly recommend this app.

Husdyr

Thanks for your support. Very good app and super fast service! Just sent the staff invitation and everything setup properly.

NyxPods®

A great app, the team has been very helpful and quick response. I would recommend the app to everybody! Thank You.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30