Panda Language Translate

Panda Language Translate

by Panda Apps

Translate your store into multiple languages

WithUShop

This app looks so professional for worldwide. Additionally, the customer service is really awesome and they know what people want. Thank you for the provided.

Harvest Label

Usually don't write these reviews, but they provided full support to integrate their app into your website. Great service! Highly recommend.

Alper Oils

amazing translator app. Very accurate for English to French. I am a social media strategist and I recommend it to all my clients

AUB Bear Wear

I just added him as a staff member and requested to change the widget position. Thank you for your response little bit late.

Thank you so much for place the language widget in our website. This look very professional.

Mugen & Soul

The apps works great, the customer support setup the language in header. Satisfied with the services and recommending you.

KiLu Travels

one click translation of the whole website. Works perfect if you want a fast translation. Too god to be true!

Trendha

Very quick to install and use, We had sent invitation for take care the setup. Thanks alot!

Luxury Interiors by N.

Thank you very much for your help! We have sent access and requested to setup the language widget in my store. Looks perfect in desktop and mobile.

Petal and Stem

Looks Perfect!! I gave full access under "Staff" invitation and request to move the icon directly next to the currency on my website to look professional.

Wivitech Technologies

Thank you. It looks great on web and very easy setup.

Highly recommend it.