Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Caproni Collection

This app has been great for helping us redirect urls. We check the 404 logs regularly and easily supply the correct url.

Squilt Music Appreciation

There was a period of about 24 hours (this was approximately a month ago) when the app was down. There was absolutely no way for us to see the status of what was going on, and after we contacted customer service they never told us what happened or why. It was very frustrating -- and actually has cemented our decision to most likely stop using the product.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Seems to be dead. No response from support on a large file import error and now showing 503 error. AVOID

Inside Stores

The app itself is pretty good, except it doesn't tell you that it caps out at 100,000 url redirects. But, I'm giving it 1 start because support is NONEXISTENT. I submitted 3-4 urgent requests but no response. The lack of support is insane.

Warehouse Lighting

When using the proxy setting within this app a chain redirect is created which some argue is not good SEO. Turning off this feature assures that chain redirects are not created. 404 error reporting is OK, 301 redirect is not as reliable as the core Shopify redirect listing.

February 13, 2020

Hello, This feature Transportr to view your redirect visit history and where the redirect originated from. The proxy redirect feature is completely optional and can be disabled entirely.

Sensations Plus

very good app.

The Keratin Store UK

Great app. Worked great. I've uploaded over 4000 301 Redirects for a website domain change. Smooth. Thank you!

Parima Creative Studio - Abstract Art by Patricia Vargas -p.vargas

Update from my previous review: Long response time, but got the app working again. The bulk upload feature wasn't actually redirecting the links to their new urls, but they fixed it and I just had to re-upload my file.

October 30, 2019

Hi Parima Creative Studio, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with the Transportr app. Can you please contact our support so we can determine and resolve the problem you're experiencing?

Army & Outdoors

This app not importing csv files and support is non-existent, we have sent a number of emails with no response. Currently looking for an alternative.

October 30, 2019

Hi Army Outdoors. I apologize for the trouble you experienced with the Transportr App. We identified an issue with export and this should now be corrected. Please contact us again if you're still encountering any issues.

Popov Leather

Seems like a dead app. Tried exporting CSV of redirects, never received it. Tried multiple times. Do yourself a BIG favour and manage 301 redirects via Shopify's navigation menu, you can upload/download a csv list to manage it that way. Use Google Search Console to see your hard and soft 404s and go from there. Do not waste $5/month, buy yourself a coffee instead.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16