Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Boulder Denim

This app is amazing! I contacted Shopify relentlessly about getting rid of the /pages/ section of the URL and they kept saying they would add it to the feature-request list but never did. I asked if there was an app for it, they said "no".. then I discovered Transportr. I hope Shopify custoemr service people direct people to this app going forward. I did tell them about it. It does exactly what I need it to. Thank-you!!

seriouscountrysports.com

I can't fault this app for managing our redirects. It's working away 24/7 doing what it's supposed to. Highly recommended. Great job guys,

operaistanbul

Using it daily for years. Does what it promises in a very simple to use but very effective way. One of the non-nonsense, trouble free, solid apps out there. Highly recommended

Handhold315

i suggest you to install this app in you store . it is really very good for you 404 pages and can help you to inprove the SEO performance .

Pilot 6

There are many great Shopify apps. This is not one of them. The app is very buggy, and the developer does not reply to support requests. Multiple messages have gone unanswered.

Pianofunny

I recommend the app, expected results, it has made us gain in SEO and improve the ranking in search console. Thanks

Adventurer Kayaks

It works really well! Does exactly what I need for finding 404 errors so I can set up redirects

S Medio

Everything seems to be fine when you're using this app (but on Google Search Console 404 errors are not marked as well redirected). And when you stop using this app, ALL redirections dissapear. This app does all redirections by its own server so they are two redirections in fact: old-url > app-url > new-url It's unbelivable! All my work and money are thrown away. I uninstalled this app when I sow that every 404 error is redirected (I migrated from another platform so I need this kind of app). But as I said, all my 404 errors are back and on my Google Search Console I have now over 8000 (!!!) 404 errors.... I DO NOT recommand this app.

Cleanflow 2

I installed the app for the 3 day free trial. I couldn't tell if it wasn't working or if I needed to do something else. It did identify some pages as 404 errors. Some were actual errors and some weren't 404 errors. In any case, it didn't seem to be doing any redirecting. I tried contacting the app developer, but received no response after several days. This app comes with 0 instructions, 0 help and 0 response from the developer. So am deleting the free trial and will try and find a 404from a different developer that actually has an interest in their customers.

Shop In Today Llc

A must have app for any store owner moving from another shopping cart to Shopify. Keeps a real time log of 404s that you can directly add redirects to. You'll be surprised to see how many redirects you missed during your migration planning. It's an app you'll want to keep long after you migrated to Shopify.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14