Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

seriouscountrysports.com

I can't fault this app for managing our redirects. It's working away 24/7 doing what it's supposed to. Highly recommended. Great job guys,

operaistanbul

Using it daily for years. Does what it promises in a very simple to use but very effective way. One of the non-nonsense, trouble free, solid apps out there. Highly recommended (Edit 13 december 2019: Facing problems for the last whole month !! The app does not work. I have sent a number of emails, response is days after, they have corrected it but the correction worked for only 2-3 days, not working again. I have sent another couple of emails, again no response. Dont know what have changed but something is wrong with this team)

Handhold315

i suggest you to install this app in you store . it is really very good for you 404 pages and can help you to inprove the SEO performance .

Pianofunny

I recommend the app, expected results, it has made us gain in SEO and improve the ranking in search console. Thanks

Adventurer Kayaks

It works really well! Does exactly what I need for finding 404 errors so I can set up redirects

Shop In Today Llc

A must have app for any store owner moving from another shopping cart to Shopify. Keeps a real time log of 404s that you can directly add redirects to. You'll be surprised to see how many redirects you missed during your migration planning. It's an app you'll want to keep long after you migrated to Shopify.

Reneecgarcia

Great app! Very helpful! Definitely recommend!

Fairybellskart

Awesome App! Swift and Works well!

Fanatics Books

We use Transport on all our stores. Simple, easy, and effective. Love it.

Oco Uk

Great solid app for managing redirects. We used the bulk import feature to migrate our website to Shopify. Being able to view 404s in the app and fix quickly is great for tidying things up post migration also. Highly recommended!