Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Lavha Store

We originally had some issues with the app working correctly to help us search for products, pages, collections, etc, although it looks like Transportr has the issues all fixed now! The app is working great for us.

Continentalwf Com

Easy to get re-directs imported, however, it does not track re-directs properly. Confirmed this with GA and another app. Have been asking for support and response from developer but barely responds once a week, if that.

Moved off this app.

Altitudesports

Works as expected!

Saves a lot of time, but sometimes is not perfectly in sync.

Zaggora Usa

Fantastic app. We have over 1,500 redirects (long story) and this app really helps us manage them all nicely.

Ruffwear

Fantastic app for transitioning from an old site over to shopify and managing hundreds of 404s that occur from that process. I'm not sure the Google Webmaster tools marked as fixed feature is working but i just clear those in bulk directly from Google. The weekly emailed reports are great for keeping those 404s in check as well. Definitely Recommended.

Pajama Shoppe

I love your app! It shows me the redirects that I have created each time someone clicks on an old link. It shows me how many times they were accessed and when. It also shows me the broken links that incur the 404 error pages and lets me create a redirect for it on the spot and notifies Google that the link has been fixed! And some of the broken links are from years ago, so this has been a very helpful app for me!

Info 4834

Great App that has really helped BirdSupplies.com manage a theme and navigation change with minimal interruption.

Comprarenchina5

Nice tool for export / import "redirect bulk".

But the app it hasn't support and when you uninstall it its code is permanent in your theme's code :-(

Comprarenchina5net

Great export / import bulk redirects !!

but I didn't receive support :-(

Bullbrand 3

Really like this app, it's so useful and intuitive. Our customers find it easy to leave reviews on our website www.bullbrand.co.uk