Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Explicit Productions

Batch adding redirects work like a charm, and importation from google search console very useful

only thing missing would be the ability to write some "rules" to auto-create redirects when 404s are detected

Glt Store

No visible customer support in the app. But once support is found, its responsive and answered questions. Kudos for that.
I have not jumped in yet so I may modify this review.
For CS use support@transportr.io

Aventonbikes

Great app, does exactly what is promised, fair price.

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness . Works well. Highly recommend

Iweapons

Great love it very usefull !!!

Texasbeautysupplies

A big help in moving our website.

Horseworld Sligo

Excellent app, does exactly what we need - we were able to import our csv of thousands of redirects with no problems at all. The app also offers the facility to monitor 404 redirects as well, which is brilliant.

Kerastraight 2

Extremely Happy!

I found Transportr after searching for an easy way to bulk update redirects after moving to Shopify. I wasn't disappointed. The feature set is full and has made moving to Shopify a breeze.

Highly Recommended!!

Summa Staging

This is a great tool for managing redirects. It works just as advertised. There customer service has been nice and responsive as well. Thank you for the great app!

Rouge Cosmetics 2

Great app. I like the bulk redirects csv import feature and 404 logs are prompt and useful