Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Expressions Ltd

Did a great job importing 1000+ redirects in a minute, from a csv file. Saved myself a day or two of painful manual entry. Well worth the money, and keeps giving us reports of any redirect we missed and easily lets us fix them.

Down Feather Co

Pretty impressive app. Nice to have it all your 404s in the same app that allows you to fix them while pushing the update back to Webmaster Tools.

Armadillo Pepper

I rarely leave reviews; however, this product helped us so much, a review is needed. We had over 800 product urls plus other supporting web page urls to migrate from Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart platform to Shopify. Using Transportr we were able to get all our our redirect links in place in less than 1.5 hours from the time we relaunched our website on Shoify. This time included learning to use the tool, correcting our mistakes and validating the url redirects. Also, we have kept the active 404 monitoring (only $5/month) and continue to learn about urls from our old platform that we missed identifying during the migration. The batch uploading provided by this tool was a huge time saver for us.

Explicit Productions

Batch adding redirects work like a charm, and importation from google search console very useful

only thing missing would be the ability to write some "rules" to auto-create redirects when 404s are detected

Glt Store

No visible customer support in the app. But once support is found, its responsive and answered questions. Kudos for that.
I have not jumped in yet so I may modify this review.
For CS use support@transportr.io

Aventonbikes

Great app, does exactly what is promised, fair price.

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness . Works well. Highly recommend

Iweapons

Great love it very usefull !!!

Elements For Life

Updating my review as there seems to be no support from this app. I messaged them via Shopify and no response. Seems I'm not the only person to find this problem.

Texasbeautysupplies

A big help in moving our website.