Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Moonglow Jewelry

A good solid app for redirects. I had a few issues in the past but now looks like they have invested in the app for less bugginess.

Caproni Collection

This app has been great for helping us redirect urls. We check the 404 logs regularly and easily supply the correct url.

Sensations Plus

very good app.

The Keratin Store UK

Great app. Worked great. I've uploaded over 4000 301 Redirects for a website domain change. Smooth. Thank you!

RCbenchmark

We used this app to help us migrate from our old website and catch any 404 errors before search engines. This really helped us keep our SEO in check.

Sous Chef

This app is fantastic! It means we're completely in control of all our redirects - and can edit and update them any time - rather than continually having to add new ones.

That means we can prevent redirect chains building up, which otherwise would happen over time on a fast-changing website.

FIVE STARS! Thanks guys.

VaporDNA

Very useful app. A must have when you migrated from other shopping Platform . Help us to discover all the urls need to be redirected.

dogmonsters

I recently switched my shop around and changed the navigation structure quite a bit. This app has been a great tool to help me find the URLs that I missed and make sure I am not getting too many 404 errors.

Boulder Denim

This app is amazing! I contacted Shopify relentlessly about getting rid of the /pages/ section of the URL and they kept saying they would add it to the feature-request list but never did. I asked if there was an app for it, they said "no".. then I discovered Transportr. I hope Shopify custoemr service people direct people to this app going forward. I did tell them about it. It does exactly what I need it to. Thank-you!!

seriouscountrysports.com

I can't fault this app for managing our redirects. It's working away 24/7 doing what it's supposed to. Highly recommended. Great job guys,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13