Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Sensations Plus

very good app.

The Keratin Store UK

Great app. Worked great. I've uploaded over 4000 301 Redirects for a website domain change. Smooth. Thank you!

Parima Creative Studio - Abstract Art by Patricia Vargas -p.vargas

Update from my previous review: Long response time, but got the app working again. The bulk upload feature wasn't actually redirecting the links to their new urls, but they fixed it and I just had to re-upload my file.

October 30, 2019

Hi Parima Creative Studio, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with the Transportr app. Can you please contact our support so we can determine and resolve the problem you're experiencing?

Army & Outdoors

This app not importing csv files and support is non-existent, we have sent a number of emails with no response. Currently looking for an alternative.

October 30, 2019

Hi Army Outdoors. I apologize for the trouble you experienced with the Transportr App. We identified an issue with export and this should now be corrected. Please contact us again if you're still encountering any issues.

Popov Leather

Seems like a dead app. Tried exporting CSV of redirects, never received it. Tried multiple times. Do yourself a BIG favour and manage 301 redirects via Shopify's navigation menu, you can upload/download a csv list to manage it that way. Use Google Search Console to see your hard and soft 404s and go from there. Do not waste $5/month, buy yourself a coffee instead.

Cool Material

Would be a good app if they maintained it and provided support. It's very, very slow - sometimes does not load at all. And if you have a problem with anything - support is non-existent. I've contacted them twice in the past two weeks and have received no response.

RCbenchmark

We used this app to help us migrate from our old website and catch any 404 errors before search engines. This really helped us keep our SEO in check.

Jowissa Swiss Made Watch Shop (EUR)

Transportr does a crucially important job in the background. Never had issues. Very good app. Would only wish for a bulk deletion function of unused links.

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Have not been able to log in for over a week and have received zero support in spite of reaching out. Not sure anyone is running anymore. Unfortunate since it such a handy app when working properly.

Sous Chef

This app is fantastic! It means we're completely in control of all our redirects - and can edit and update them any time - rather than continually having to add new ones.

That means we can prevent redirect chains building up, which otherwise would happen over time on a fast-changing website.

FIVE STARS! Thanks guys.