Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Cool Material

Would be a good app if they maintained it and provided support. It's very, very slow - sometimes does not load at all. And if you have a problem with anything - support is non-existent. I've contacted them twice in the past two weeks and have received no response.

RCbenchmark

We used this app to help us migrate from our old website and catch any 404 errors before search engines. This really helped us keep our SEO in check.

Jowissa Swiss Made Watch Shop (EUR)

Transportr does a crucially important job in the background. Never had issues. Very good app. Would only wish for a bulk deletion function of unused links.

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Have not been able to log in for over a week and have received zero support in spite of reaching out. Not sure anyone is running anymore. Unfortunate since it such a handy app when working properly.

Sous Chef

This app is fantastic! It means we're completely in control of all our redirects - and can edit and update them any time - rather than continually having to add new ones.

That means we can prevent redirect chains building up, which otherwise would happen over time on a fast-changing website.

FIVE STARS! Thanks guys.

Gumball.com

We've been using Transportr for the last few years. Google webmaster tools recently flagged 150+ URLs as 404 (page not found) despite of having 301 redirects loaded for these URL's in the Transportr application.

We need help in resolving this issue and have reached out for help 4 times: 2 times to the support inbox on the Transportr page and 2 times by email at support@transportr.io and have not received a response. We didn't receive out of office notices for the emails, so it appears that the application is no longer being supported.

Bummed because it looks like we need to switch providers.

VaporDNA

Very useful app. A must have when you migrated from other shopping Platform . Help us to discover all the urls need to be redirected.

dogmonsters

I recently switched my shop around and changed the navigation structure quite a bit. This app has been a great tool to help me find the URLs that I missed and make sure I am not getting too many 404 errors.

Alien Outfitters

The application is great and very useful but the daily email function does not work. I tried to contact customer service but they never replied :(

Boulder Denim

This app is amazing! I contacted Shopify relentlessly about getting rid of the /pages/ section of the URL and they kept saying they would add it to the feature-request list but never did. I asked if there was an app for it, they said "no".. then I discovered Transportr. I hope Shopify custoemr service people direct people to this app going forward. I did tell them about it. It does exactly what I need it to. Thank-you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15