Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Hybrid Racing

No issues from me. Have been using it for many years. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to do redirets.

Whitaker Brothers

Bare bones. Corn Flakes. Rock and Roll. It does what it's supposed to do, as advertised. Easy to use, massively powerful. It's a well-realized app. If you're thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just do it.

Aussie Discreet

https://aussiediscreet.com clearly we identified this app as the best of its kind. We have been using it for years now. no brainer $$$ add it now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Utoper

Very bad, I have waited for a long time and haven't synchronized the data, and I can't proceed to the next step.

Moonglow Jewelry

A good solid app for redirects. I had a few issues in the past but now looks like they have invested in the app for less bugginess.

Caproni Collection

This app has been great for helping us redirect urls. We check the 404 logs regularly and easily supply the correct url.

Squilt Music Appreciation

There was a period of about 24 hours (this was approximately a month ago) when the app was down. There was absolutely no way for us to see the status of what was going on, and after we contacted customer service they never told us what happened or why. It was very frustrating -- and actually has cemented our decision to most likely stop using the product.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Seems to be dead. No response from support on a large file import error and now showing 503 error. AVOID

Inside Stores

The app itself is pretty good, except it doesn't tell you that it caps out at 100,000 url redirects. But, I'm giving it 1 start because support is NONEXISTENT. I submitted 3-4 urgent requests but no response. The lack of support is insane.

Warehouse Lighting

When using the proxy setting within this app a chain redirect is created which some argue is not good SEO. Turning off this feature assures that chain redirects are not created. 404 error reporting is OK, 301 redirect is not as reliable as the core Shopify redirect listing.

February 13, 2020

Hello, This feature Transportr to view your redirect visit history and where the redirect originated from. The proxy redirect feature is completely optional and can be disabled entirely.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17