Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Hybrid Racing

No issues from me. Have been using it for many years. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to do redirets.

Whitaker Brothers

Bare bones. Corn Flakes. Rock and Roll. It does what it's supposed to do, as advertised. Easy to use, massively powerful. It's a well-realized app. If you're thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just do it.

Aussie Discreet

https://aussiediscreet.com clearly we identified this app as the best of its kind. We have been using it for years now. no brainer $$$ add it now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Moonglow Jewelry

A good solid app for redirects. I had a few issues in the past but now looks like they have invested in the app for less bugginess.

Caproni Collection

This app has been great for helping us redirect urls. We check the 404 logs regularly and easily supply the correct url.

Sensations Plus

very good app.

The Keratin Store UK

Great app. Worked great. I've uploaded over 4000 301 Redirects for a website domain change. Smooth. Thank you!

RCbenchmark

We used this app to help us migrate from our old website and catch any 404 errors before search engines. This really helped us keep our SEO in check.

VaporDNA

Very useful app. A must have when you migrated from other shopping Platform . Help us to discover all the urls need to be redirected.

dogmonsters

I recently switched my shop around and changed the navigation structure quite a bit. This app has been a great tool to help me find the URLs that I missed and make sure I am not getting too many 404 errors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13