Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Urunique

Working pretty well so far, I like the daily report received by email.

Organic Verdana

Good app. I am yet to take full advantage of it.

Intouchclothing

Works like a charm for our store!

Bankelok

So far so good! John is very polite and professional. I highly recommend this app! :)

Your Bag Tag

Invaluable tool if you are moving your site or making significant changes. Trasportr made very quick work of creating bulk redirects from our old site. I had one minor issue and it was immediately resolved. Thanks for the great tool and support. YourBagTag.com

Rc Quadcopters

Extremely easy to use and great support! This is much more detailed than Shopify's basic redirect system. We recently moved to Shopify and this app saved us a ton of time by adding redirects and made sure we didn't lose any traffic.

One of the greatest features is it logs 404 errors so you know if your visitors are hitting old links. You can easily create a redirect right from the 404 links page too! I highly recommend this app if you're moving to Shopify or just want to ensure you're not losing traffic due to old/bad external links.

Arise Decals

This is a must have! I moved my site to Shopify and soon found out I had over 300 links to redirect. This app saved me so much time! Couldn't be easier.

Shoptherage

This app is great for us! Very easy to use and I like that you can track the redirect views to see what traffic you now aren't losing. I knew we had many 404 logs, but I never knew how to fix them in bulk until now. So far we've changed hundreds to now redirect customers to our home page. Thanks!

Zigzagzurich

Brilliant, simple to use and works like a treat

Coastal Scents

Must have for any store! This is such a great app, it will make your website ranking way higher on google because you can fix any link out there. I have links that are 6+ years old that I had no idea cam in as 404. Or now better used to come in as 404, thanks to this app.