Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Dreamangels Net

The Ap works fine. I just need to get use to what it's telling me to do.

Totalsecuritystore

Migrated a store off a home-grown cart. This app has proved very valuable in not only migrating from our previous url structure but also in helping surface and install redirects for requests from a structure we used several years ago. Interface well thought out and makes dealing with 404s very quick and simple. Definite recommend.

Killzone Flashlights

**Update**

They have resolved the issue with importing 404 errors from Google automatically. Took them a lot longer than they should have and communication could have been a lot better. With that said the app works like it should and I am happy with it. Bumping it up a star now that everything is working properly. Thank you for the follow up and resolving the issues.

The app works pretty good and was very helpful when migrating from another platform. However, after upgrading our shop to SSL it seems we lost the ability to import from google webmaster tools automatically. While we have found the import from csv option to work we still feel the auto import option should work and would like to continue working on the issue. We have contacted support and they suggested using the csv option instead of continuing to work on the issue we are having. We have recently email support asking if this is occuring for other customers or how to we backup what we have and do a reinstall but our emails have not been responded to.

Steel City Vapors

We moved our website from godaddy to shopify and this app allowed us to quickly and easily redirect all of the old addresses to the new ones to keep our search engine rankings.

Lisa Robin

Easy to use and saves hours of time on redirects.

Primitivestar

Thanks for a great app. We have used transportr in the past on one of our sites and did not hesitate to use it on our second site. We had some snags this time around but John was very helpful and stuck with us to figure it out and take care of the situation.

Black Diamond Meats

A true life saver for the SEO novice. Thanks to this application, I have been able to quickly switch to Shopify and monitor my 404 errors in realtime. A quick, easy tool to use which helps setup 301 redirects in a snap!

Cheapestrugsonline

Does as advertised, gives daily reports to let you know if there should be any areas to look at, and easy to use interface. Tried a few redirect apps and this is the best so far.

Veteranowned

Great app and worth the small fee! Helped us easily load all of our redirects in a single upload. Loving the real-time 404 tracking and report emails too!

Spiked Pearl

Very confused by this app. I have never left less than a 5 star review on any app I have downloaded for my store, but this one really disappointed me. I could not get it to work at all. The app does not automatically download all your problem 404 links, instead only the ones that the customer tried to access recently (since you download the app). I tried importing them all from google since I have a ton I need to fix, and that did not work either. I tried contacting support during the 3 day trial twice and never got any help. I am sure we got charged for the monthly fee, but still deleted the app. I am sure it makes things easier IF you can get it to work OR get some support. I understand that they are a small business but if you are going to sell B2B, you better prepare to offer support for your app to work for the many shopify store owners.