Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Red Beauty Textiles

An essential tool if you're moving to Shopify from another platform. I've had dozens of URLs referenced by ads, FB posts, blogs, you name it, plus tons of products from my Zencart store.

Just to get going I set bulk URLS for like products to a single collection URL - at least I'm not showing folks a 404 page. After I'm sure I've gotten all of these I import from Google Analytics and take care of the leftovers. Then go back and fine tune product by product as I have time.

They only lack a wild card feature. But then I couldn't find anyone that has this.

Locobeauty

Works great. They know what they have to do. :D

Liquidcourageflasks

Used this app to help us during a migration from another ecommerce platform. Helped speed up the redirects and continually checking for new 404s. It's awesome! At $5 it's a bargain!

Galleryserpentine

Expected the url redirect process to be arduous but this app is so smooth and easy to use, love that it integrates straight back to Google analytics so google gets the message that those broken links are fixed.

Charmstotreasure Pixelsupply

Simple to use, very powerful app.
highly recommended.

Bluelounge Us

While $5/month feels expensive for an app that only has one particular functionality, if you are running an e-commerce site it is a worthy investment. Transportr has done everything right to ensure you redirect all your old URLs properly and not miss a single one.

Shiree Odiz 1

Simple but very powerful tool. Had some trouble uploading CSV files, but the support is super fast and very helpful. Well worth the monthly cost and better that the competition.

Suzieskincare

Good app, Always a problem when you delete a product but you have all of the links out there,

Cycling Sports

I looked at a couple of apps and chose Transport - I have found it very simple and effective to use for both file upload versions and identifying individual 404's and addressing them. Does everything I want for this purpose.

Ctfm

Wow - this app makes it super easy and super fast to manage 404's. The neatest feature is the ability to import all of the 404's from Google webmaster tools and have Transportr then tell Google webmaster tools when the 404 has been addressed.