Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Zigzagzurich

Brilliant, simple to use and works like a treat

Coastal Scents

Must have for any store! This is such a great app, it will make your website ranking way higher on google because you can fix any link out there. I have links that are 6+ years old that I had no idea cam in as 404. Or now better used to come in as 404, thanks to this app.

Red Beauty Textiles

An essential tool if you're moving to Shopify from another platform. I've had dozens of URLs referenced by ads, FB posts, blogs, you name it, plus tons of products from my Zencart store.

Just to get going I set bulk URLS for like products to a single collection URL - at least I'm not showing folks a 404 page. After I'm sure I've gotten all of these I import from Google Analytics and take care of the leftovers. Then go back and fine tune product by product as I have time.

They only lack a wild card feature. But then I couldn't find anyone that has this.

Locobeauty

Works great. They know what they have to do. :D

Liquidcourageflasks

Used this app to help us during a migration from another ecommerce platform. Helped speed up the redirects and continually checking for new 404s. It's awesome! At $5 it's a bargain!

Galleryserpentine

Expected the url redirect process to be arduous but this app is so smooth and easy to use, love that it integrates straight back to Google analytics so google gets the message that those broken links are fixed.

Charmstotreasure Pixelsupply

Simple to use, very powerful app.
highly recommended.

Bluelounge Us

While $5/month feels expensive for an app that only has one particular functionality, if you are running an e-commerce site it is a worthy investment. Transportr has done everything right to ensure you redirect all your old URLs properly and not miss a single one.

Shiree Odiz 1

Simple but very powerful tool. Had some trouble uploading CSV files, but the support is super fast and very helpful. Well worth the monthly cost and better that the competition.

Suzieskincare

Good app, Always a problem when you delete a product but you have all of the links out there,

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13